Please, help me to have a real translation sending me an email
(to perfectdams(at)gmail.com) with your text. This page was automated translated and it's a bad english.
You can translate or write your own text (keeping pictures).
In the bottom of the page, it will be write "translated by" with your name and a link through your web site if you want.
The french page is always available at the bottom of all pages. I have a lot of pages to translate (Zelda, Mario, Castlevania, Faxanadu,...).
Join the team, send me an email
Super Castlevania 4 on Super Nintendo - Epilogue - Ending - Credit
The sun is rising (or sets ?). Like "always", Simon is not far off on a cliff and watches the castle collapse.
After this very short end, the sequence of credits starts. Note that at the time, Konami did not always let the authors put their real names (to avoid poaching).
Masahiro Ueno for example is credited as Jun Furano.
- Main programmer : Jun Furano
- Player programmer : Yaipon
- Enemy programmer : Great K Nitta
- Enemy programmer : Ete Pow Konoz
- Enemy programmer: Jun Furano
- Enemy programmer : Yaipon
- Main Designer : Nyankun Hara
- Vram Designer : Nyankun Hara
- Vram Designer : S Kushibuchi
- Object Designer : Pechi
- Object Designer : S Kushibuchi
- Object Designer : Nyankun Hara
- Sound Designer : Masanori Oodachi
- Sound Designer : Souji Taro
- Super voice : Akkun
- Total Director : Jun Furano
- Producer : Mr Kitaue
- Special thanks : Konami Kurokotai
- Version Française -- English version -