Please, help me to have a real translation sending me an email
(to perfectdams(at)gmail.com) with your text. This page was automated translated and it's a bad english.
You can translate or write your own text (keeping pictures).
In the bottom of the page, it will be write "translated by" with your name and a link through your web site if you want.
The french page is always available at the bottom of all pages. I have a lot of pages to translate (Zelda, Mario, Castlevania, Faxanadu,...).
Join the team, send me an email
Zelda Ocarina Of Time (and Zelda OOT Master Quest) : Gold Skulltulas from Overworld
Skulltulas in bean holes are recovered by putting insects in the hole.
These insects can be bought commercially or can be recovered using a bottle under certain stones or certain groves.
The skulltulas come out at night so if you can't find some, come back at night. Skulltulas in trees or in crates are obtained by rolling.
There are 56 skulltulas in Hyrule and 44 in dungeons or assimilated (well and ice cave).
If you find all the skulltulas in an area, an icon
will appear to the left of the name under the map (in the map menu). I separated the page into 3.
First, the skulltulas that you get when you are small (or more exactly before you grow up), the one you get by being an adult link and the one you can get as a child but after you have grown up.
Link children's skulltulas (before growing up)
- In a bean hole, near the passage leading to the Mojo tree.
- Behind the know-it-all brothers' hut at night. Use your jump attack to take the badge.
- In the first secret cave, you have to detonate a bomb in the stone circle then burn the cobwebs using Din's fire.
- In the third secret cave, you have to detonate a bomb next to the tree to the right of Hyrule Castle.
- Take the door just after entering the drawbridge. The skulltulla is in a crate that you must destroy by "rolling" in it.
- The first is obtained by making a roll in the tree on the way before the grid (with stones around).
- The second is obtained with the song of storms, it is in the "adult" part.
Lon Lon Ranch
- Hidden in a tree, on the left when you get to the enclosure.
- On the outside window of Talon's room.
- On a wall southwest of the Ranch.
- On the outside wall of the Enclosure south of the ranch.
- Twice left from the start, put insects in the bean hole.
- Go east, north, east, north then west (Sylvestre theater) and put insects in the bean hole.
- South west of the village against a wall.
- In the construction site.
- In the tree at the entrance to the village.
- On the ladder of the village tower, you must kill it with a slingshot.
- North of the village, on a wall in front of the staircase which leads to the guard of the path of danger.
- In the bean hole.
- On a high wall at the bottom right (southeast) of the cemetery. We need the boomerang.
Le chemin du péril
- By making a hole in the wall on the left at the start of the path. You can climb the wall to take it without a boomerang.
- After exploding the large stone blocking access to the Dodongo cave, in the bean hole.
Death Mountain Crater
- In a crate at the entrance to the crater.
- At the top of the Goron village in the room filled with stone. You have to make your way through the bombs and break the body of a roll.
- Hidden in a tree, just at the entrance of the river.
- Leaving the zora area, dive while staying against the north cliff, it is on the ladder which allows you to go up.
- In the bean hole in front of the lab.
- On a small island in the lake.
- On the wall behind the laboratory at night.
- In the tree in front of the fountain of the great fairy.
- On a wall, you have to go over a tree branch to the southwest.
- On the cliff to the left of the kind of bridge just at the entrance to the valley.
- At the bottom of the valley, at the bottom of the canyon, you have to dive to the right of the main bridge and have insects to put them in the bean hole.
Skulltulas after growing up
These skulltulas can be recovered after growing up. In general, it means "being an adult Link" but not necessarily since 3 skulltulas are recovered small.
- Behind the binoculars cabin, at night.
- By taking the bean in front of the Forest Stage.
- In the sacred grove near the fairy fountain.
- On a wall above the roofs to the southwest of the village. It will take the super grapple.
Death Moutain Crater
- In a stone (to break with the mass) just next to the Goron which makes Shade to the cauliflower (at night).
- On the path where the volcano stones fall when you are a child. You have to be an adult and break a stone.
- Behind the stone on the "floating island" in the middle of the village, when you are older. Use the grapple.
- On a platform in the air accessible by a ladder.
- Right after the wooden bridge, high on the wall.
- On the tree of the small island (hookshot)
- In the laboratory, in a case at the bottom, you will need iron boots.
- Leaving the fairy's cave, lift the stone (gauntlets) then smash the ground with the mass. Cross the underpass and climb the wall.
- At the top of the frozen waterfall when Link is tall.
- Behind the workers' tent.
- On the arch near the workers' tent.
- On the target at the end of the mounted archery game.
- By leaving the fortress by the door of the room which one can cross with the boots of the Airs.
- In the basement below the tomb of the ghost guide who guides you to the colossus of the Desert.
- On a palm tree next to the basin of the Colossus of the Desert.
- On a hill which is accessed through the Bean.
- On a pillar of the broken bridge.
Link children's skulltulas (after growing up)
- In the secret cave located near the moat.
Death Mountain Crater
- In the bean hole, right next to the arrival of the Fire Bolero teleportation.
- In the bean hole in front of the temple of the Spirit.
Buldo6 & Perfectdams
translation in progress by Demonic Lemur
- Version Française -- English version -