Please, help me to have a real translation sending me an email
(to perfectdams(at)gmail.com) with your text. This page was automated translated and it's a bad english.
You can translate or write your own text (keeping pictures).
In the bottom of the page, it will be write "translated by" with your name and a link through your web site if you want.
The french page is always available at the bottom of all pages. I have a lot of pages to translate (Zelda, Mario, Castlevania, Faxanadu,...).
Join the team, send me an email
Zelda Ocarina Of Time (and Zelda OOT Master Quest) : secret caves
One of the caves often returns to different places in Hyrule. The only difference is the contents of the safe (bombs, 5 rubies, 20 rubies, ...).
- Just in front of the entrance to the lost woods, you have to play the song of Storms in front of the gossip stone (gossip stone, fish, insects, 20 rubies).
- Near the entrance to the Gerudo valley, place a bomb in the stone circle (skulltula if din fire, gossip stone, milk, insects).
- Near the entrance to Lake Hylia, place a bomb between the 4 barriers (1/4 of heart).
- To the right of the entrance to Hyrule Castle, place a bomb next to the tree (skulltula if boomerang).
- North-west of the plain (where the marathon runner rests), place a bomb near the tree (1/4 of heart if gold scale or lead boots).
- To the left of the entrance to Hyrule castle, under a stone (gossip stone, fish, insects, 5 rubies).
- North-west of the plain, under a stone (fairy fountain).
- East of the entrance to Lake Hylia (gossip stone, fish, insects, 5 rubies).
- East of the seventh under a stone between the trees (gossip stone, fish, insects, 20 rubies).
Pas de grotte ici.
- Près de là où dormait Talon, à l'intérieur des grilles, il faut jouer le chant des tempêtes près de l'arbre (skulltula d'or).
- Juste après la grille au bout de l'impasse, faites exploser le bloc de pierre à l'aide d'une bombe (feu de Din).
Lon Lon Ranch
- Au Sud-Est du Ranch (peste vendant noix, bombes et graines).
- In the lost grove, between the walls of the path, you must climb the walls of the path (fairy fountain).
- In front of the entrance to Goron village, under the stone (gossip stone, fish, insects, 5 rubies).
- East, North, East, North, West from the start, in the tall grass, near the tree (Sylvestre theater => more sticks if death mask , more nuts if mask of truth).
- Just in front of the entrance to the sacred grove, under a stone (more nuts).
- At the entrance to the sacred grove, place a bomb in the middle of the place where you fought the lobo (50 rubies).
- After the tree at the entrance to the village, placing a bomb on the ground (200 rubies).
Graveyard of Kakariko village
- By drawing the second grave from the first row of graves. (Hylien shield).
- By drawing the second tomb from the right of the second row of tombs (1/4 of heart, fairy fountain).
- By playing Zelda's Lullaby on the Triforce brand. (song of the sun)
- By drawing the nearest grave from the bean hole (1/4 de coeur, grappling hook).
Death Mountain Trail
- At the start of the path on your right, you need the bombs ( skulltula).
- On the way before it separates (ruby).
- Before the path where the stones fall, under a block of stone (milk, ruby, heart).
- In front of the village entrance, playing the song of storms inside the stone circle (gossip stone, fish, insects, 20 rubies).
Death Mountain Crater
- Under the big stone in the middle of the stone circle at the entrance (gossip stone, fish, insects, bombs).
- Crossing the plank after the first cave, behind the cracked wall (gossip stone).
- Just to the left of the entrance by Darunia's room, under the big stone (arrow, nuts, bombs).
- To the right of the entrance through Darunia's bedroom, behind 2 large stones (2 times more magic).
- De l'autre côté d'une petite étendue de lave. Des pestes Mojos vous y vendront des munitions pour beaucoup de rubis (voleuses).
- By playing the song of storms in the stone circle towards the entrance of the river (potions).
- On platforms in the air (gossip stone, fish, insects, bombs).
- On the platforms in the air, under a stone (fairy fountain).
- By drawing the grave on the small island between the 2 graves (seeds, bombs and nuts)
- In the South-East of the fountain, blow up the wall (Farore's Wind).
- Right in front of the first, lift the stone with the gauntlets then break the mass of the protruding stone ( skulltulla).
- On the small island below the ladder at the entrance to the domain, play the song of storms (fairy fountain).
- On a platform that can be reached by sticking to the cliff on the left before the bridge, you need the silver gauntlets (bombs, rubies).
- In front of the Gerudo fortress, you must play the song of Storms in front of the crates (fairy fountain).
- North of the place called "Colossus of the Desert", you will need a bomb. (love of Nayru).
- West of the first cave, under a stone that can be lifted thanks to the silver gauntlets (potions).
Buldo6 & Perfectdams
translation in progress by Demonic Lemur
- Version Française -- English version -