(to perfectdams(at)gmail.com) with your text. This page was automated translated and it's a bad english.
You can translate or write your own text (keeping pictures).
In the bottom of the page, it will be write "translated by" with your name and a link through your web site if you want.
The french page is always available at the bottom of all pages. I have a lot of pages to translate (Zelda, Mario, Castlevania, Faxanadu,...).
Zelda Ocarina Of Time Master Quest : Gold skulltulas of temples (dungeon, palace)
If you have found all the skulltulas in a dungeon, an icon
will appear next to his name in the plan window to let you know. Here are the 44 skulltulas you can find
in the dungeons of Hyrule. The 56 others are outside the palaces , in nature.
There are 43 skulltulas to find before growing up (32 of which are outside the dungeons).
There are 57 skulltulas to find after growing up (24 of which are outside the dungeons).
- In a crate right next to the chest containing the card.
- In the compass room, you will need the missiles (maybe the bombs are enough). Climb the lianas next to the chest containing the compass.
- In the room with the 4 bats on the 4 torches. You will have to play the song of time, climb on the block and play it again to reach it.
- Just after the third by burning the canvas protecting a door. Go through the door, it is in this small room, behind the giant carnivorous plant.
- In the room with the grand staircase, take the door at the bottom of the grand staircase. The skulltula is at the bottom left of the room (South-East). You will have to play the song of time 3 times to eliminate the blocks.
- After the second fight with the lizalfos (below). When you take the door that opens, go immediately right into the corridor (requires boomerang).
- In the room with the 3 torches on the walls to light by jumping on blocks that have been moved (see walkthrough). Take the North Gate. I advise you to go in the middle and start the Din fire.
- In the room with the 1st fight with the lizalfos (above), you will have to use the bomnes to explode the rock barrier. The golden skulltula awaits you wisely behind.
After passing through the mouth of the skull of the central room, take the corridor on the right.
In the middle of the room, you can reach the skulltula with the slingshot and recover the symbol with the boomerang. It might be easier outside the door above the Armos.
In the room at the top left of the "trident" corridors, where we fight parasites. You will need to land a missile to explode a rock (and the skulltula).
Then walk on the yellow button and catch the "good" with the boomerang (or play the song of time).
The best is to watch the video because all this is masked by the flesh of JabuJabu and therefore, we are a little blind.
In the room where you arrive by falling into a "hole" (where Ruto falls the first time), you will have to take the Southwest exit).
The monocle is more than recommended because it will be necessary to kill tappers (bats) who are hidden behind false walls.
It is however possible to do without it. Once all the enemies of the room killed, you can cross thanks to a block which will rise in the water.
Din fire will allow you to pass the spider web and collect the voucher.
- In the room before the boss, go up to the top and stand on the edge of the side of the skulltula. Fire Din's fire to kill her easily and use Z aim and the boomerang to collect the voucher.
- In the boomerang's room, play the song of time to make the block disappear and release the golden skulltula.
- In the first corridor, before I even reach the central hall. This skulltula is camouflaged behind vegetation above the door that leads to the great room.
- In the central room, take the West door and cross the corridor. She is immediately on the left in a corner.
- In the central room, take the North-East door (shoot an arrow in the eye if necessary). Once in the garden, go forward a little and turn around. It is right above the door.
- In the central room, take the North-West door. Once outside, go left and climb on the vines just above the "well". The skulltula awaits you wisely.
- Just below the fourth by jumping into the well. It is on the grid in the "river" on the side. If there is water, use your lead boots.
Les skulltulas de ce donjon sont difficiles à trouver et pas vraiment sur le trajet de la soluce. Je vous conseille franchement la vidéo car je ne met qu'une image par skulltula et ça peut être juste.
- Take the door at the top right in the hall (protect by the statue). In the large room with the bridge, go to the cell at the far left when you enter. She is at the bottom.
In the somewhat labyrinthine room, as you exit the high door to the west, grab the target to the left of the door (you may have to move back from a platform to reach it).
Then, back to you, grab the target still high. It is an elevator which will bring you very high in the dungeon.
It will be necessary to play the grappling hook on a drawing of head in a square and to climb 2 grids then to take a door.
Then, you will have to go around the next room and activate a switch near the flames using the ground.
Arrive at the top, jump on the button to make the flame disappear and go up using the grapple to quickly pull the block which was in the flames a little further.
The skulltula is where the block was. Climb on it and eliminate it with the grapple.
In the room where you give a big hammer blow to knock down a block lower in the floors and reach the door of the boss. Instead of knocking, go straight and open the door.
Cross the flames thanks to the grapple and activate the switch with the mass. Climb on the "grapple block" and jump between the flames then fish the wall in the middle in the recess.
Get out of the room from the North and go around the flame walls on the left to activate the switch. Then make a U-turn to take the North-West gate (towards the South West).
You will have to fight the mid-boss again, then get on the platform in the middle to get off immediately to get a key that was stashed below.
Then wait for it to come back to climb back on it. Take the door and mount the fence just right. Mount the other screen and unlock the door.
In this round room, go to the left of the kinds of spiral staircase and start to go around. At the button, play the song of the scarecrow and walk on the button.
Hang on to the scarecrow quickly and take the key from the trunk. Then jump north. Put a blow on the ground next to the switch to go down one floor.
Unlock the door and, without necessarily fighting the stalfos, go and hit the ground again to make the stairs appear.
In the middle of the stairs, use your grapple in the square forming a face and go through the unlocked door below.
A gold skulltula awaits you :).
Again play mass on the block to descend into the room in the shape of a "C" upside down (3rd skulltulas). Climb right outside the door and play the song of time.
Get on the block appeared and jump diagonally before left to find yourself in the flame corridor which will lead you to the North-East door.
At the bottom, there is a skulltula.
- In the room with the quarter heart. Play the song of time at the foot of the ice pylon on which the skulltula is located. Then go around to get to the block and thaw the ice.
- In the large square room, play the song of the scarecrow in front of the opening to the North. Then use the grapple to pull yourself up and collect the skulltula.
- In this same room, activate the switch just above the passage through which you enter the room. The block of ice in front of the boss corridor (South) disappears. The skulltula is there.
- In the underground river, at the level of the third grappinable block. Aim up north-east with your grapple.
At the very bottom of the central room, take the North door with the lead boots. At the end of the corridor, put the kokiri boots back on and cross the nails using the grapple.
In the next room, go to the edge without falling into the water and play the song of the scarecrow. Hang on to him and take the corridor that goes to the right.
Activate the button, jump on the second "geyser" and use the Din fire. Dinner to cross the room and light the last torch (maybe possible to light everything from the third geyser).
Kill all the dodongos in the room (those below and those in the Southeast corridor). Then use your grapple on the ceiling and exit through the South door.
Break the second crate on the right to find the skulltula.
At the very bottom of the central room, take the South door with the water level at minimum. Follow the corridor then the underwater corridor and go up to the mainland.
Climb just above the target and turn around. Light the 3 torches at the top of the wall with your fire arrows. Turn around again and play the song of the scarecrow.
Grab it and go to the small room that opened the torches. On the ceiling is the skulltula.
- With the water level in the middle, go take the South door to the surface. At the end of the corridor, at the crossroads, use Din's fire to kill the skulltula and open the gate.
With the water level in the middle, go take the east door to the surface. Follow the corridor and use the grab on the wall then on the ceiling.
Take a small crate and exit through the corridor. Thanks to the winged boots, cross to find yourself at the level of the central tower. Go around to put the crate on the button.
Take the door that just opened. Break the first box on the left and activate the switch. Go up on the block and use the grapple to go up one level.
The skulltula is in the box just on your left.
Je considère que vous avez toutes les clés. Si ça n'est pas le cas, allez voir la soluce du puits.
- In the central square room, take the door to the northwest. Pull the grave, it is below. Be careful because there are lots of invisible enemies in this room (use the monocle).
- When leaving the room, go straight and fall into the hole in the "little prison". It is at the end of the northwest corridor of the cave. Beware of the hand (clapperboard) and invisible skulltulas.
- Take the Center-West corridor. Go under the grill and open the locked door. It is located at the far right of the room (North-West), behind the post of the bird statue.
- In the room with large studded square blocks that fall on you (at the end of the descent into the large room). It is located behind the grid, block the first 2 blocks.
- In the room at the end of the passage with 3 fans that push you perpendicularly. No need to kill the scares, you can catch it from the entrance.
- In the room on the right when you leave the second skulltula (just before the boat, you have to be pushed by a fan). Use the bomb on the embankment, it hides below.
- In the small river after the arrival of the boat. In the middle of the bridge when you come from the boat, turn to the left and look down.
- Just before the boss door. Instead of opening the door, go to the right. The platform is narrow but you will have to stop there to catch it with the grapple.
The temple of the Spirit does not contain skulltula when one is small.
That being said, when you are older, you have to activate a button on the ground which allows to appear a chest containing a key which will allow you to recover a skulltula
(or maybe to finish the dungeon, I don't know if you can really open the door of the skulltula rather than another, I didn't check).
It will take 2 additional keys to reach the skulltulas. For the first, you have to go into the room just to the right at the top of the small wall that you climb into the large main room.
Then, you have to activate the switch, go down and put a blow on the big button. A chest appears, you will have to be small to take it.
For the second, it is in the last small room with the pivoting mirror, an invisible chest is in front of the grid, with the monocle, you will find it easily.
At the place where you play Zelda's lullaby to open the door leading to the room with the large mirror on the ceiling and the elevator that takes you down into the large central room, open the door.
Normally, you will have had to become small again to get the key you are missing.
You have to wake up the meat grinder then go against the stone throne on the left (West). The meat grinder must blow up the throne with an ax, you can then recover the skulltula.
Attention, do not kill him, the second is in the same room.
- Same room, same medium but on the back wall (North). You can now kill the meat grinder.
Go take the door up to the southwest of the large room and cross the corridor with a staircase.
To go there, you will have to do the mic mac with the song of time and the box that we do with
Child link .
To find the skulltula, you will have to bring the gray block with the sun on it to the left just after entering under the sun.
To do this, you will have to bring it in front of each fire barrier, activate the switch and then pass quickly before the fire comes back.
Once under the sun, translucent platforms appear. Get on the nearest one thanks to the grapple. The skulltula is on a platform identical to the other end of the room.
In the room adjoining the Entrance Hall, the one where there are white rubies, take the North-West door. The skulltula is on the ceiling, you will have it thanks to the grapple.
Play Zelda's lullaby on the logo to stand out.
In the room adjoining the Entrance Hall, the one where there are white rubies, take the North-East door.
You will have to play music in all the recesses, a logo will tell you that it "sings" to play. I'm talking about the location of the recesses as if I were on the button.
Hit the button, with the mass and enter the first opening on the right (the one that has just opened).
You notice a block of time above the opening: play the song of time to open the recess at the bottom left.
To make it simple, go along the wall and kill the giant with the mass.
You notice a cow logo above the opening In the opening, play the epona song to open the first recess on the left.
You notice a drawing of the sun above the opening In the opening, play the song of the sun to open the last recess on the right.
You notice that you have to play the song of the storms, that will open the recess in the middle on the left. Play Zelda's lullaby, the door opens.
The room is filled with Skulltula. Among them is the golden one.