Please, help me to have a real translation sending me an email
(to perfectdams(at)gmail.com) with your text. This page was automated translated and it's a bad english.
You can translate or write your own text (keeping pictures).
In the bottom of the page, it will be write "translated by" with your name and a link through your web site if you want.
The french page is always available at the bottom of all pages. I have a lot of pages to translate (Zelda, Mario, Castlevania, Faxanadu,...).
Join the team, send me an email
Super Mario 64 (DS and Switch) : Course 12 - Tall, Tall Mountain : Coins and et Overview
Stars of level
When starting the level, do not forget to take life behind Mario. There is another along the way and another in a block in the middle of the mushrooms of the red pieces. P>
- The pink bomb that activates the cannon is after the bridge protected by the big purple monster (before the monkey). li>
- A teleporter hides on a mushroom in the middle of the red pieces and comes out on the floor below on the way to the gun. Li>
In this level, you can lose your cap in two ways: the monkey takes it from you if you catch it but returns it if you catch it again;
the little white cloud makes you lose it by blowing on you and ejecting you very far.
The 8 red coins
The 8 red pieces are separated into 2 groups of 4. The first 4 are near the beginning of the level on the red and white mushrooms.
The other 4 are slightly further away from the moles. you have to climb the small platforms to retrieve them.
- Take a long jump to reach the first mushroom. Li>
- The second mushroom is reached by performing normal jumps. Li>
- Put the camera well in front of you to reach the third mushroom with a normal jump.
- A normal jump will allow you to recover the fourth mushroom and a jump will allow you to join the path. Li>
- A double jump will allow you to hang on the edge of the platform of the fifth piece. Li>
- A long jump will take you directly to the sixth room.
- It will be necessary to make a spin to continue to climb then a long jump to reach the seventh piece. Li>
- Continue climbing the platforms to catch the eighth piece.
You can also go around the path to the balls to have the seventh and the eighth piece.
The star appears on the large mushroom below the second group of red pieces. You can reach it by taking a long jump.
Start by going to the glide of star 4 where you should find sixty pieces.
Do not take the star but jump (not too far) over the barrier to find yourself at the entrance.
Take the path that goes down to find a dozen rooms. You find many pieces by following the path and / or killing the bad guys.
The level has more than 130 pieces (137), so you should not have problems but it is better to start with the slide so that the star is more easily accessible.
Soluce of 15 Levels
Previous Level : Wet-Dry World
- Coins and et Overview
Next Level : Tiny-Huge Island
- Coins and et Overview
Caps, Stars and levels location
- Version Française -- English version -- Version Deutsche -